Air Cruise by Private Jet
Destination: Paris !
Enhance your Air Cruise with a 2-night stay in Paris prior the departure of your World Tour! The City of Lights welcomes you with open arms thanks to our team of travel designers.
Experience a magical stay as the first step to your journey by private jet !
Day 1 : IN THE HEART OF PARIS !
Bienvenue in Paris ! As soon as your flight lands, you start to feel the Parisian atmosphere. After collecting your bags, you join your private driver and ride towards your hotel, in the center of the French capital. On your ride, admire the beautiful architecture. Upon arrival at your 5* hotel, take a moment to relax after your travels.
For lunch, our travel designers have booked a table for you at one of our favorite addresses in the city, where you will enjoy a typical French meal in a brasserie.
Your private guide for the afternoon will then meet you in the lobby of your restaurant to accompany you to your afternoon activity. You will be able to choose between a range of private visits, including a tour of the Parisian Covered Passages, one of the city’s many museums, the best shopping experiences the city has to offer…
After your visit, enjoy some free time before meeting your private drive once again for a transfer to one of the city’s most exciting culinary experiences, Ducasse sur Seine! During your dinner cruise, you will taste the dishes of Alain Ducasse, one of France’s greatest chefs while gliding down the Seine and seeing the monuments from the water.
Night at your hotel, Le Scribe Paris Opéra 5* in a Luxury Premium Room.
Day 2 : FRENCH HISTORY AND CULTURE
Rise and shine, today you will dive into French culture! After a delicious and nourishing breakfast at your hotel, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you in the lobby to take you to Versailles, home of the famous “Sun King” Louis XIV. After a 45 minute ride, you arrive to this grandiose castle and are greeted by your guide for the day.
Follow the footsteps of all the Kings and Queens who lived in this palace, and learn everything you need to know about life and culture at the court. For lunch, your guide will be sure to recommend one of the best restaurants in the gardens, before visiting its 70 hectares. You will also discover the secrets of the Petit Trianon, a royal residence gifted to Marie Antoinette by her husband, Louis XVI.
After your visit, your driver will take you back to your hotel, head full of memories. For dinner, our team of travel designers will have booked for you a typically French restaurant for you to enjoy your second night in Paris. We will also be happy to recommend our favorite addresses to enjoy Parisian nights.
Night at your hotel.
Day 3 : NEXT STOP : THE WORLD !
This morning, enjoy a final breakfast in your hotel before joining your private driver for a ride to Orly airport, where you will meet the rest of your fellow travelers and the Safrans du Monde team. Embark onboard your private plane, your Air Cruise is about to begin…
PARIS : Hôtel Le Scribe Paris Opéra 5*
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
Price per person (see detail below)
3 345 € per person
*Price calculated on the basis of 2 people travelling together and subject to availability at the time of booking.
Our price includes :
- Accommodation based on a room in the hotel mentioned in the program : 2 nights in Paris at the Scribe Paris Opera 5* in a Luxury Premium Room
- Your room at disposal for an early check-in upon arrival in Paris
- The meals mentioned in the program (Lunch in Paris upon arrival, Ducasse sur Seine (Public Cruise), Lunch at Versailles and Dinner on the last evening)
- All transfers in private vehicles mentioned in the program (to/from the airport to the hotel, to/from Ducasse sur Seine and to/from Versailles)
- All visits mentioned in the program :
- Private guided afternoon Tour of your choice in Paris
- Private Guided Tour of Versailles
- Entrance fees to the sites visited
- 24-hour assistance from our local representative.
- Day visit to Giverny instead of Versailles (+ 240 € per person)
- All meals not included in the program (please consult us for more details)
- Any additional activity you would like to add to the program, according to your interests
- Different choice of hotel according to your likes
Our price does not include :
- International flights to and from Paris
- Your room at disposal for a late check-out
- Any service not mentioned in the program (such as free meals)
- Personal expenses (minibar, telephone, laundry, etc.
- Cancellation insurance, recommended but optional, to be taken out at registration (please contact us for more details).
As an indication (December 2022) for US citizens:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of return. No vaccinations are required.
- Covid: no test is required.