Outstanding Getaway in Bordeaux and its region
Itinerary - Your Hotels - Rates & conditions
This journey was designed specially for one of our customers
Contact us to create your personnal grand luxury program !
From the vineyards to the majestic Dune du Pilat, discover Bordeaux and its region like never before.
Day 1 : BORDEAUX
Arrive in Bordeaux early afternoon and meet your private guide for a first exploration of the reborn city, recently listed in the Unesco World Heritage.
This evening we have booked a table for you at The Pressoir. You will enjoy the unique culinary experience created by Michelin Starred Chef Gordon Ramsay in the superb historic setting redesigned by Jacques Garcia.
Your address for the next 3 nights will be as exceptional as your table, as you will stay at The Grand Hôtel of Bordeaux & Spa 5* in a Junior Suite.
Day 2 : PESSAC - SAINT-LAURENT-MÉDOC
What a day ! This morning, Your chauffeur is waiting for you with his Rolls Royce and will drive you to some of most prestigious vineyards of the region, starting in Pessac for the visit of the Château Pape Clément, Grand Cru Classé de Graves. You will then continue to Saint Laurent du Médoc where you will be greeted to enjoy the visit followed by lunch in the magical setting of Château La Tour Carnet, Grand Cru Classé du Médoc de 1855.
Back in Bordeaux with your fine Rolls Royce, your evening will be free at leisure. Of course, we will be happy to arrange a program for you.
Options with supplement :
- Spend the night in the only and amazing Suite of Château Pape Clément.
- Evening Show at Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux.
Night at your hotel.
Day 3 : ARCACHON - HELICOPTER FLIGHT - LES SOURCES DE CAUDALIE
This morning, in your private Mercedes, you will cross the Parc Naturel des Landes de Gascogne, on your way to the seaside city of Arcachon. There, you will board your private helicopter and take off for a breathtaking panoramic flight of 80 minutes, starting the amazing Dunes du Pyla (the highest in Europe), then the lovely Birds Island. And a little bit further in land, the thrilling discovery continues with the most renowned castles of Medoc region, Saint Emilion, Sauternes and Graves… As a special guest, you will visit one of these properties and savor Grand Cru wines.
The excitement given rise by these delicious wines, re-board your helicopter and fly back to Arcachon for a delicious tray of seafood in the magic decoration of a lovely restaurant (surprise). This moment of pleasure will be followed by the unique experience of relaxation in the warm and zen universe of the Sources de Caudalie and its innovative Vinotherapy concept. Another escape from reality before returning to Bordeaux for an evening free at leisure.
Options with supplement :
- Gourmet dinner at Saint James’s restaurant, in Bouliac.
Night at your hotel.
Day 4 : BORDEAUX
After your breakfast, check out for your next authentic French luxury experience!
BORDEAUX : Le Grand Hôtel de Bordeaux & Spa 5*
The Grand Hôtel de Bordeaux & Spa is located in the historic heart of the city. This prestigious hotel offers guests a very pleasant stay… The majestic hall of the Grand Hotel of Bordeaux & Spa designed by Jacques Garcia is impressive. Marble, Bordeaux stone, warm-tone fabrics (plum, mauve, deep red), 18th century-inspired furnishings, original floral creations: an invitation to peace and tranquility.
The suites keep the same atmosphere; they are real places of calm and luxury. Each detail has been given great attention in the purest refinement. You will get a sensation of serenity and comfort thanks to this hushed wellbeing. The Junior Suites combine charm and refinement and you will be charmed by the high ceilings and luxurious decoration. All the Junior Suites have a drawing room which is open to the bedroom, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your stay at the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux & Spa.
At The Pressoir d’Argent, The Grand Hôtel de Bordeaux & Spa’s restaurant, the 2 Michelin-starred gastronomic restaurant, have a unique culinary experience in a historic setting, accompanied by the best wines from Bordeaux and other regions. Flavours of the sea and the nobility of cooking in front of the diners: the gastronomic restaurant Le Pressoir d’Argent sublimes the seafoods both in the kitchen and at the table, under Chef Gordon Ramsay.
Price per person (see detail below)
from 4 830 € per person
*Price calculated on the basis of 2 people travelling together and subject to availability at the time of booking.
Our price includes :
- 3 nights accommodation in Grand Hôtel de Bordeaux & Spa 5* in Junior Suite (double sharing), including breakfast. http://www.ghbordeaux.com
- Bordeaux’s private tour (2 hours) with an English guide on day 1
- Gourmet dinner at the restaurant : « Pressoir d’Argent » excluding beverage on day 1
- Day tour in Rolls Royce with your Private English driver-guide on day 2
- Privates tours and tastings with winemakers in Château Pape Clément and La Tour Carnet on day 2
- Lunch at La Tour Carnet excluding beverage on day 2
- Day tour in Mercedes with your private English driver-guide on day 3
- Helicopter private flight departing from Arcachon (80 min) with tasting and visit on day 3
- Superb Seafood lunch in Arcachon’s region on day 3
- The afternoon “Vinotherapy Ritual” including 3 treatments in the Sources de Caudalie Spa on day 3
Our price does not include :
- Any service not mentioned in the program (such as free meals)
- Personal expenses (minibar, telephone, laundry, etc.)
- Cancellation insurance, recommended but optional, to be taken out at registration (please contact us for more details)