A Magical New Year's Eve in Paris
This journey was designed specially for one of our customers
Contact us to create your personnal grand luxury program !
How about ending the year in the City of Lights and Love ? Paris welcomes you with open arms to experience this magical holiday. Stroll in the streets and marvel at the Christmas lights surrounding you during this wonderful holiday. This itinerary is perfect if you have already been to Paris, and want to experience something different !
Day 1 : WELCOME TO PARIS !
Early morning arrival in Paris. Your private driver will take you from the airport to your splendid hotel in the heart of France's capital city.
Your morning will be at leisure, giving you plenty of time to freshen up and rest before the day to come. In the afternoon, you will start your discoveries in Paris by experiencing a wine tasting in one of the city’ most beautiful wine cellars: the Caves du Louvre. Learn more about the French wine savoir-faire, and discover delicious aromas. The rest of your day will be at leisure, to give you the opportunity to settle into this new city.
Meals at leisure, night at the Hotel Le Scribe 5*, in a Luxury Premium Room (view of the Grands Boulevards)
Day 2 : DISCOVERING AN ALTERNATIVE SIDE TO PARIS
A new beautiful day in Paris: after having breakfast, depart for one of Paris' most mysterious and eerie locations: the Catacombs. Take a tour 20 meters below the street level and discover the most interesting facts this open graveyard has to share.
After your tour, spend the afternoon and evening at leisure before heading back to your hotel to unwind. We will be sure to recommend the best places to drink a hot chocolate, or the best designer boutique to shop in.
Meals at leisure and night at your hotel.
Day 3 : ENDING THE YEAR IN THE CITY OF LIGHTS
After a free morning and lunch, you will meet your private guide who will take you on a tour of the Parisian Covered Passages. Experience a dazzling tour of these magical arcades, share their secrets, history, design, and learn more about the best places to shop and dine.
The rest of your afternoon will then be at leisure, and you will have some more free time to fully immerse yourself into French culture. We will recommend the most prestigious walks and activities for you to enjoy your time in Paris !
After having had a glimpse of the French way of life, prepare for an evening full of enjoyment. Tonight, you will not only be diving into 2023, but you will also be experiencing an amazing gastronomic experience. You will meet your private chauffeur who will take you at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Welcome to Ducasse sur Seine, your cruise boat for the night who will navigate through the city's beautiful sights, while you enjoy your meal, by one of France's most exclusive chefs. Your chauffeur will then take you back to your hotel. A night to remember, happy new year !
Lunch at leisure, 7-course meal and wine pairing at Ducasse sur Seing and night at your hotel.
Day 4 : FIRST OF THE YEAR IN PARIS
Happy New Year ! Take the opportunity to relax on this first morning of 2023.
How about starting the year with a brunch in one of Paris' most prestigious addresses ? Rendez-vous at the Meurice, for a divine meal. Afterwards, you will head to the Centre Pompidou for a privately guided visit of this temple of Contemporary Art in Paris. Enjoy the art, and the view ! The rest of your day and evening will be at leisure.
Brunch at Le Meurice, dinner at leisure and night at your hotel.
Day 5 : ROMANTIC AND AUTHENTIC PARIS
This morning, after breakfast at your hotel, Montmartre, one of the city's most romantic neighborhoods will welcome you with open arms. You will experience a different side of this hilltop borough by seeking out street art in its streets and learning all about this urban art form along the way. Your private guide will uncover the secrets of this typical Parisian area, through a very different perspective. An alternative way to start the year !
Then, head back to your hotel to rest before another night full of gastronomic experiences: tonight, you will discover L'Oiseau Blanc, a 2** restaurant with beautiful views of Paris. Your private chauffeur will take you to and back from this special experience.
Lunch at leisure, 5-course meal at l'Oiseau Blanc and night at your hotel.
Day 6 : A TASTE OF PARIS
After a nourishing breakfast, head to your cooking class, where you will follow the guidance of your dedicated chef to prepare an authentic French meal after discovering where Parisian buy their food from. Learn more about the products that we use in the kitchen, and enjoy the meal !
Then, spend the rest of your day strolling at leisure through the city, before being take by your private driver to the Crazy Horse, the legendary Parisian cabaret for an amazing show, accompanied by champagne.
Lunch at the cooking class, dinner at leisure and night at your hotel.
Day 7 : ONE LAST GLIMPSE OF PARIS
After a final breakfast in the comfort of your 5* hotel, spend some time unwinding in your hotel or take a last stroll in the beautiful Parisian streets. You will have lunch at your leisure before heading back to your hotel to end your trip in this beautiful setting.
PARIS : Hôtel Le Scribe Paris Opéra 5*
PRICE AND CONDITIONS
Price per person (see detail below)
from 7 005 € per person
*Price calculated on the basis of 2 people travelling together and subject to availability at the time of booking.
Our price includes :
- Accommodation based on a room in the hotel mentioned in the program : 6 nights (Dec 29th - Jan. 4th) in Paris at the Scribe Paris Opera 5* in a Luxury Premium Room
- Your room at disposal for an early check-in upon arrival in Paris
- The meals mentioned in the program (New Year's Eve at Ducasse sur Seine (Public Cruise), Dinner at L'Oiseau Blanc **, New Year's Brunch at Le Meurice, Group Cooking class experience
- All transfers in private vehicles mentioned in the program (from the airport to the hotel, between the hotel and Ducasse Sur Seine, L'Oiseau Blanc, the Crazy Horse)
- All visits mentioned in the program :
- Private guided tour of the Parisian Covered Passages Skip The Line Tour of the Catacombs
- Private Guided Tour of the Pompidou Center
- Private guided tour of Street Art in Montmartre
- Wine Tasting Premium Group Tour in the Louvre Cellars Group Market Cooking Class Experience
- Entrance fees to the sites visited
- 24-hour assistance from our local representative.
- All meals not included in the program (please consult us for more details)
- Any additional activity you would like to add to the program, according to your interests
Our price does not include :
- International flights to and from Paris
- Your room at disposal for a late check-out
- Any service not mentioned in the program (such as free meals)
- Personal expenses (minibar, telephone, laundry, etc.
- Cancellation insurance, recommended but optional, to be taken out at registration (please contact us for more details).
As an indication (November 2022) for US citizens:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of return. No vaccinations are required.
- Covid: no test is required.